Monday 31 August 2020

August - not much to say this month - nice weather

 1 August

I reckon the sun is just a fat middle-aged woman's underboob. Anyone else feeling a bit warm?

24th August

Watching the news about kids going back to school. Aren't loads of kids just going to start pretending to have a cough, or is that just the sort of thing the kids I went to school with would have done?

27th August

It's taken 12 years for Owen to wear me down, offering to let me twiddle his knobs while explaining waveforms, but it's finally happened - now that I'm a musician (obvs) I have just ordered my first bit of 'gear'. It's a midi keyboard thing that will probably sit gathering dust like my penny whistles...stay tuned!

27th August

Pep Guardiola always sounds to me like some remedy for effervescing your pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment