Wednesday 15 July 2020

June 2020 pandemic round up.

1 June
Here's today's 10 O'Clock Potato News.

 3 June
Chester Zoo is in the news. They're pissed off because people can go to parks and beaches but not to their large, open air zoo. I think they have a point. Also, if anyone can contain the stupid British public, then you'd think an attraction that has a myriad of massive dangerous animals under lock and key would be able to do so.

 4 June
Yum! I wonder what Geoff Cat would have made of this. He used to go mad for the smell of bleach and, of course, loved a bit of chicken.
 https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/03/britain-ready-allow-import-chlorinated-chicken-us/

  
 6 June
Katy Perry's fucking shite isn't she?

 7 June
Me, using Owen's synth skills to back my words, and as one half of Tingle In The Netherlands will be on 'The Sunday Sermon' starting now. 2pm - 5pm BST today https://www.mixhitradio.co.uk/

 7 June
If you missed the radio show that I was on about, it's on #mixcloud - described by the curators as 'brain melting #ambient & #downtempo #weirdness'. I think they usually do #techno. Loads of my tracks and some Tingle In The Netherlands on here too all nicely chilled.
https://www.mixcloud.com/ayeken/the-sunday-sermon-june-2020/


 8 June
I was sitting in the garden earlier and saw a robin, in the hedge opposite, looking at me. I'm desperate to make friends with all the robins, in the hope that one day I'll get one to land on my hand and take a sunflower seed. So, I made a sort of a 'ts ts' noise to encourage the robin and it flew across the garden, straight at me, then hovered for a bit just in front of me as if to say, "What you looking at?" then flew off. Sadly, I didn't have my camera - it would have made great footage. Anyway, I think the noise I made might be a stressy noise, so I'm going to try warbling in future.

 9 June
Never seen two woodpeckers in the garden simultaneously before - parent and young one here just now.


 10 June
Aphid sheltering from the rain.



 10 June
Everything was fine until I killed the false widow spider...

 12 June
I've recently caught myself pondering whether the retail workers of the supermarkets I regularly frequented before lockdown have wondered if I'm dead. #NobodyCares 💀🪦😆

 12 June
Did they ever get that dentist who killed Cecil the lion?

 13 June
Joseph the hedgehog looking well.

 14 June
Aphids 14th June 2020. They were en route to the green bin but I liked the pattern they make so re-located them.

15 June at 13:54
HURRAH! THE PANDEMIC IS OVER! WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO NORMAL NOW!

  15 June at 19:13
Song idea. "Aphids in my bra. You didn't have to die this way."

 17 June at 20:41
Is there anything more cynical than a children's choir?
 19 June at 04:48
I've finally finished one of my many unfinished projects. Thank you, and good night.



 27 June at 16:20
Thread. Sounds like everything that Jenrick does is transactional. Same goes for the rest of the thin skinned charlatans in government. Our lives are in the hands of these self serving oafs.
 https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1276624617399103489

 27 June at 16:41
I used to quite enjoy hearing what I got up to in other people's dreams, but these days I just end up feeling bitter and jealous.

28 June at 16:43
After posting that status about getting up to stuff in other people's dreams, I had that classic anxiety dream of going out without any pants on. Owen wasn't bothered and didn't mention it. Typical. I wasn't that bothered either to be honest until I remembered that they have CCTV in the dream's locale, so I went back in and put some pants on.

30th June 23.56pm
I'm sharing this again because it would be a shame if you missed it..

No comments:

Post a Comment